Friday, November 4, 2011

Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove - PC Game Complete version

Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove Screenshot
Travel to New England to investigate a counterfeiting ring in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove! Help the town elders save Whaler’s Cove as you explore picturesque locations and find important clues. Figure out where the fake bills are coming from before the local economy is ruined! Crack the case before tourist season in Whaler’s Cove is ruined in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove!
Our new awesome computer casual game Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove is intended to the whole family - issue, youth and of age. Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove game is for the fans of the interactive adventure with lots of jobs, where you go around the game levels and collect objects, then use them, then solve a little bit of unpredictable problems. All: excellence prime video sequence, red-blooded sounding and nonpareil narration in overwhelming Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove PC game will hale all players who loves awesome Puzzle casual games.
Features:
Travel to New England
Break up a counterfeiting ring
Save the local economy
Play Mystery P.I. - The Lottery Ticket
Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove Screenshot 2
Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove Screenshot 3
System requirements:
DirectX: 7.0
Flie Size: 54.74 MB
CPU: 1.2 GHz
Hard Drive: 60 MB
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove Screenshot 1

No comments:

Post a Comment